Andrews Town Planning provides planning advice and support for Local Government throughout Queensland.
Andrews Town Planning has over twenty years experience working with Local Governments and understands deeply the planning challenges they face. In particular, in rural and regional areas.
We have developed close relationships with a number of Councils, providing on-call planning support and advice whenever needed. We like to be considered as a trusted advisor for these Councils as opposed to, “just another consultant”.
Some of the services we offer:
- Planning Scheme drafting and review.
- Visioning and scoping studies.
- Structure planning and master planning.
- Strategic advice.
- Development assessment services for Local Government.
- Peer review.
- Community engagement.
- Intergovernmental liaison.