Wherever you are in Queensland, if you are interested in subdividing your property, Andrews Town Planning can assist by:
- Identifying what is likely to be approved under the relevant Planning Scheme, that is, how many lots can you achieve.
- Supporting the development of a viable subdivision design, with engineers and surveyors, as required.
- Preparation and submission of the subdivision application, including reports and relevant forms.
- Identifying fees and charges.
- Overall project management, including coordinating input from other professionals, such as surveyors, and engineers as required.
- Manage the State referral process, if necessary.
- Manage liaison with Council.
For most people, the application process is complex and confusing. It is our job to make this process simple for any client and to ensure they are always informed throughout the process.