Development Applications – Material Change of Use

Wherever you are in Queensland, if you are interested in developing your property, Andrews Town Planning can assist by:

  • Identifying what is likely to be approved under the relevant Planning Scheme (planning rules can differ with every Council).
  • Supporting the development of a development design, with engineers and architects, if necessary.
  • Preparation and submission of the Material change of Use application, including reports and relevant forms.
  • Identifying fees and charges.
  • Overall project management, including coordinating input from other professionals, such as, architects and engineers as required.
  • Manage the State referral process, if necessary.
  • Manage liaison with Council.

For most people, the development application process is complex and confusing. It is our job to make this process simple for any client and to ensure they are always informed thought the process.